Dr. Gad Saad discusses the arrest of Tommy Robinson, and how Western civilization has lost its ability to defend and protect its most vulnerable–the children.
Gad Saad (the GadFather) and Jordan B. Peterson discuss everything under the sun.
This is brain food.
Dr. Gad Saad briefly discusses the root cause of the difficulties that many people (largely Millennials) are experiencing with the results of the 2016 US elections . . .
Professor Jordan Peterson set social justice activists on fire when he started publishing his series on the dangers of political correctness. After a protest against him last week, he held his own counter-protest today.
Gad Saad discusses political correctness and freedom of speech with Psychologist Jordan Peterson . . .
Jordan’s website: http://jordanbpeterson.com
Jordan Peterson reads a letter calling for his silencing and discipline from a variety of groups claiming to represent students on the University of Toronto campus.
Here are the student activists, if you want to write them and make your concerns known.
- Denio Lourenco, UTMSU LGBTQ Coordinator – email@example.com
- Marise Hopkins, UTMSU & Black Liberation Collective Organizer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mala Kashyap, President Association of Part-time Undergraduate Students – email@example.com
- Roya Ghahremani, Executive Director OUT@UTM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julian Olivera – LGBTOUT, University of Toronto – email@example.com
- Nour Alideeb, UTMSU President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are two of the top university administrators to which this letter was sent:
- President Meric Gertler, University of Toronto – email@example.com
- Vice-President and Provost Cheryl Regehr, University of Toronto – firstname.lastname@example.org
In this video, Jordan Peterson reads a letter calling for his silencing and discipline from a branch of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (Queer Caucus), claiming that he is creating a hostile workplace, and indicating that the union will be “organizing and acting accordingly.”
You can write the following people at email@example.com if you want to express your opinion. Please do so thoughtfully and carefully:
- Chair: Ryan Culpepper
- Secretary-Treasurer: Emily Clare
- Vice Chair, Unit 1: Megan Harris
- Vice Chair, Unit 3: Erich Vogt
- Vice Chair, Unit 5: Alexandra Zuckermann
- Vice Chair, Colleges: Kristen Allen
- Communications/Recording Secretary: Pamela Arancibia
- Internal Liaison Officer: Meaghan Marian
- External Liaison Officer: Evan Miller
- Grievance Officer: Kevin Edmonds
- Executive Director: Wayne Dealy
- Staff Representative: Rebecca Strung