The Syrian Army has discovered where the White Helmets have filmed their propaganda videos in Eastern Ghouta against the Syrian government, a report said on Wednesday.
According to Fars news agency, the place is located in the small town of Saqba in Eastern Ghouta. The army personnel reportedly also discovered cameras and film production equipment left at the site.
On Sunday, the Russian Ministry of Defense denied reports of an alleged chemical bomb being dropped on Douma, also in Eastern Ghouta, suggesting that a number of Western states as well as NGOs like the White Helmets have turned to such claims, which it called “another fake,” in order to “undermine the achieved ceasefire.”
The Syrian government has repeatedly denied using chemical weapons during the war, saying it “doesn’t need such measures to stop the terrorists.”
Earlier last month, the Russian Ministry of Defense issued a statement saying it had reliable information about a false flag chemical attack being prepared by US military instructors.
Found in my Email:
It took me a few minutes to stop laughing when I read it. First, I would like to know how “fake accounts” are identified. Second, if there truly are 250 million of them (which I doubt), then it didn’t happen without help from Facebook. Third, What does “generated BILLIONS of shares” even mean?
So far, this is laughable, and we’re only at the end of the first paragraph. It continues…
Okay, they’re asking for four things:
- Tell the Truth about fake users and fake news through independent audits
- Who gets to define fake users and news?
- Ban the Bots
- Again, how does one identify a ‘bot?
- A better question would be “Why are there fake bots?”
- This is essentially asking for a safe space on the Internet.
- Alert the Public when exposed to fake news and correct the record
- This was the province of the fourth estate (the free press), before it became dominated by large corporation and was centralized.
- Again, who decides what is fake an what is not, and what the corrected record should be?
- Can you imagine? Storm Alerts, Amber Alerts, Health Alerts, and now Fake News Alerts?
- Fund an army of Fact-Checkers
- And there it is–a government-funded army of fact-checkers to keep us “safe” from ‘bots and fake news? No chance for abuse, here, is there.
- Why do we need somebody else to tell us what is true or not? The press had that job and they were corrupted by Big Business, but I’m sure it will be different, this time, right?
Don’t be fooled by this #FakeNews from @Avaaz.
Alternate Headline: #FakeNews Commits Suicide, Trump Wins, AGAIN!
ABC News reports, correcting their earlier report, that Michael Flynn is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to contact the Russians as president-elect, not as a candidate. Reaching out to foreign governments during transitions is standard procedure.
Full Story: ABC Makes “Epic Mistake”, Retracts Bombshell Flynn Story
Alex Jones. Uncut.
His divorce. His child custody victory.
As the mainstream news entertains us with stories about “Trump’s Missile Strike,” remember this . . .
The spaghetti tree hoax is a famous 3-minute hoax report broadcast on April Fools’ Day 1957 by the BBC current affairs programme Panorama. It told a tale of a family in southern Switzerland harvesting spaghetti from the fictitious spaghetti tree, broadcast at a time when this Italian dish was not widely eaten in the UK and some Britons were unaware that spaghetti is a pasta made from wheat flour and water. Hundreds of viewers phoned into the BBC, either to say the story was not true, or wondering about it, with some even asking how to grow their own spaghetti trees. Decades later CNN called this broadcast “the biggest hoax that any reputable news establishment ever pulled.”
If you’re still one of the few people still watching CBC, you might want to reconsider the character of the low-quality people working there, and WHY are taxpayers FORCE to pay for this?