The truth about what is going on with coronavirus is starting to emerge. (Thanks for the heads-up, BP!)
by Anna von Reitz
It doesn’t take rocket science to figure out what is going on in the world, you simply have to step back far enough to observe what is going on. Don’t get lost in the detail. Figure out who is who. Then you know what is what.
Why is China suffering the outbreak of a dangerous 1918 Influenza-type viral epidemic? It’s their payback for signing a new trade deal with Trump— a love letter from Bill Gates and the other Ubermensch who incubated the virus at Texas A and M and patented it for profit.
The proof is right there in their patent application, including the “revolving” genetic key that makes the virus mutate at a rapid rate. A virus, you must understand, is just a small bit of self-replicating DNA that inserts itself into our own cell system DNA and hijacks the machinery to produce nasty side effects.
They thought they could make the virus mutate fast enough to cover their tracks— that is, by the time we recovered “the bullet”, the ballistics would have changed so as to look like it came from a different source.
Surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say.
When this sort of thing — biological warfare — is carried out by “private” corporations as a mercenary operation in retaliation for trade deals, it’s time to shut those corporations down.
It’s time to put an end to the Bill Gates hegemony at Microsoft. And put Gates in a nice mental hospital.
Come to that, anyone who believes in “human caused climate change” based on increased carbon dioxide emissions (that “impact” is on 1/300th of one percent of the atmosphere) is mentally unbalanced.
Bill Gates qualifies as a mental incompetent for buying into that rubbish, but more pointedly, by pulling this caper, he qualifies as an emotional and moral incompetent, too.
The corporations of the world are allowed to exist “for any lawful purpose” — not “any legal purpose”.
This means that when they cross the line and start killing innocent people and causing vast property damage here, or in any other country on Earth, they forfeit their right to exist.
And, as I pointed out the Pope Francis, hiding the old evil behind new names is no longer an option. These imaginary THINGS called “corporations” that cause misery on Earth need to be dismantled, and the men behind them and responsible for them, need to be punished.
This is as pure and simple and self-evident as rain falling.
We cannot allow criminals to rampage around — whether in the guise of corporations, or in the guise of armed gangs.
The men directing the criminal actions of these corporations can’t be held harmless and allowed to turn around and spin off new corporations to continue their activities, either.
They need to permanently lose their ability to participate in corporate affairs of any kind, and their personal fortunes need to be docked for the damage they cause.
If they can’t think things through for themselves, the rest of us will have to do their thinking for them.
This video is a great explanation of the changes that have been taking place in financial systems around the world, since the US Housing Crisis of 2008, and the formation of BRICS (Brazil, India, China, and South Africa).
It shows how countries are moving towards a combination of gold-backed and resource-based currencies, which further explains why Trump is working towards mining America’s resources. By contrast, Canada’s Liberal government(s) are working hard to keep its own resources in the ground, thus keeping them from being a wealthy nation in the new financial system.
On Tuesday, Pres. Donald Trump will arrive back in Washington, D.C. from a five-nation Asian tour, including the formal ASEAN and APEC summits, characterized at every stop on the way, by his expressions of personal friendship, and good will on behalf of the American people. As he said in Manila today in his remarks to the ASEAN plenary: “I’m honored to represent the United States of America at this U.S.-ASEAN Commemorative Summit. We gather today at a time of great promise and great challenge. I speak to you on behalf of 350 million Americans with a message of friendship and partnership…”
Over the past 36 hours, Trump met in Manila for private discussions with India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Australia’s Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, Philippine’s Prime Minister Rodrigo Duterte and others, as well as exchanging a hand-shake greeting with Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev. Trump, in his ASEAN speech, warmly thanked “Rodrigo,” for “your success as ASEAN chair,” and “for your incredible hospitality,” and also for Duterte’s “fantastic” singing at the gala dinner last night!
Before Manila, Trump was in Hanoi for an official state visit to Vietnam. There, in addition to economic and security discussions, he struck a special theme, referring to the fact that it was Veterans Day in the U.S.. He pointed out that, “out of war and conflict, we have achieved a deep friendship, partnership and we have achieved peace.” He spoke of the horrors of the [vietnam] war, and he expressed deep respect for independence, which is a “sentiment that burns in the heart of every patriot and every nation. Our hosts here in Vietnam have known this sentiment not just for 200 years, but for nearly 2,000 years…” This was applauded.
The President’s other theme throughout his entire trip, was “fair” trade. Commercial deals were signed in Vietnam and other places, besides the raft of $253 billion worth of commitments announced between Chinese and U.S. companies Nov. 10 in Beijing. All these business deals, in themselves, do not add up to a new economic era, nor even to a threshold for that. But they do signify the potential of the moment. Millions of Americans in the regions of new trade pledges are rejoicing at the prospect of getting some economic activity going, e.g. in the energy states—Alaska, Texas, West Virginia; in the farm/food states—Montana (beef,) Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri (the soy belt,) and so on.
Our task is to take this momentum to a much higher level, to do what is required for the new era, described by Pres. Xi Jinping, as “building a community of shared future for mankind.” We can do this heavy lifting by both, 1) spreading the word of what has actually happened in these positive events of the past 10 days of the Trump Asian tour—whose “news” is being blacked out; and 2) by spreading the understanding of the concepts required for the science of economics, as laid out for decades by Lyndon LaRouche, and most urgently, in his 2014 “Four Laws,” for what must be done now.
Why can’t people readily see this? Helga Zepp LaRouche, speaking to associates today, pointed out how the left-liberal elite has been fostered in the Trans-Atlantic, to be blind to, and oppose humanity-serving measures. This neo-liberal paradigm is the result of cultural warfare by the CCF (Congress for Cultural Freedom), a CIA-related, British-related operation. As it happens, an exhibit on CCF history (founded in 1950) is on display in Berlin right now.
But what matters, is that ideas are powerful. The present historic opportunity for mankind was directly promoted over the past half century of work by Lyndon and Helga Zepp LaRouche, as seen in the markers of proposals, including the 1975 IDB (International Development Bank,) Operation Juarez (1982) in the Americas, the Productive Triangle, the World Land-Bridge, and up through the New Silk Road paradigm.
Spread the momentum.
Military technology company Norsat sold to China, OK’d by treacherous Trudeau. Canada is in China’s pocket, our national security is at jeopardy, and now we’re messing with the US.
- Trudeau says U.S. was consulted before approving Chinese takeover of Norsat — https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/…
- Norsat International Inc. — http://www.norsat.com/
- China’s Professional Trolls, the 50 Cent Brigade! | China Uncensored — https://youtu.be/SFdr4gWsGog
- Former spy chief says Canada should be careful about scaling back C-51 after Manchester attack — http://news.nationalpost.com/news/can…
- Trudeau jeopardizes security (Andrew Scheer laughing in House of Commons) — https://youtu.be/AojR2M1jhDE
- China Uncensored, Did Canada Sell Out to China? — https://youtu.be/dBozihxMkD4
- CSIS Head Richard Fadden On Foreign Influence Part 1 of 2 — https://youtu.be/w1lSN59U6PY
This topic was suggested by a good dude with a non-political channel about living as an American ex-pat in Taiwan, please check him out — https://www.youtube.com/user/lanahanb…
My Patreon — https://www.patreon.com/jamespawson
- U.S. stock futures slip as post-election rally slows (Reuters)
- Pence Ousts Lobbyists From Transition Team (WSJ)
- Infighting hits Trump’s foreign policy transition (FT)
- Trump’s Win and Transition Turmoil Buy Time for FBI Chief Comey (BBG)
- Elizabeth Warren Sends Donald Trump Letter Criticizing Transition Team’s Wall Street Ties (WSJ)
- Saudi Arabia set to reveal depth of oil reserves (FT)
- China Discovers the Price of Global Power: Soldiers Returning in Caskets (WSJ)
- Populism Takes Over the World (BBG)
- Citadel looking into becoming a Treasury primary dealer (FT)
- Snapchat Files for $25 Billion IPO (WSJ)
- French Election Turns on Issue of Identity (WSJ)
- Former Wall Street boss forks over $500K to settle dispute (Post)
- Almost 500 migrants reach Italy, more deaths reported at sea (Reuters)
- Kerry arrives at climate negotiations overshadowed by Trump (Reuters)
- Fake Content Pressures Facebook, Google (WSJ)
- Another Financial Warning Sign Is Flashing in China (BBG)
- How Hedging and a Certain Someone Upended the Peso (BBG)
- Here are some SEC rules that may weaken under Trump (Reuters)
- Fed’s Bullard Leans Toward Backing December Rate Rise (WSJ)
- Macron Declares Bid for French Presidency as Pro-EU Liberal (BBG)
- Sanctuary-City Mayors Gird for Fight as Trump Threatens Budgets (BBG)
- The Best and Worst Countries to Be a Rich CEO (BBG)
Good question, Ezra . . .