Clif High explains why he won’t be publishing a Bare Naked Wealth report for December. In a nutshell, his data intercepted what he believes to be disinformation.
Adults only – rough language about reports, history of 2017/2018 language pollution, BTC charts, projections based on current data (Dec 2018), Language issues, Woo-woo
I give Bix a lot of credit for digging into the matter of Brock Pierce. Right now, he is about the only one talking about it in Bitcoinland.
Not only that, people are leaving Facebook . . . Sources Dow plunges 1,500 points, S&P 500 now negative… by allbtc
Source: @AllBTC on Steemit.
I agree–Bitcoin Cash is the only fork that doesn’t contain Segregated Witness (SegWit) code. How long before more people realize that Blockstream isnt’ good for Bitcoin?
This is a work-in-progress… For now, these items are in no particular order, except for the first one. Credit goes to the members of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club for providing many of these links.
- The whitepaper at bitcoin.org that started it all, by Bitcoin creator, Satoshi Nakamoto
- Guide: Bitcoin Magazine
- VIDEO: An Introduction to the Internet of Money (Andreas Antonopoulos in Sweden)
- VIDEO: Mining Bitcoin with Pencil and Paper (cryptography)
- Year in Review: 2017
– BTC Manager
– Bitcoin Exchange Guide
– Finance Magnates
– Forbes Magazine
- Top 10 Bitcoin Wallets for 2018
- Comparison of Bitcoin Wallets (Wikipedia)
- AirBitz (mobile)
- Blockchain.info (online wallet with an app)
- Bitcoin-Qt / Bitcoin Core (original wallet, downloads the ENTIRE blockchain to your computer)
- Hardware Wallet Reviews
– Is Ledger Nano Better than Trezor? (2018)
– Trezor vs. Ledger (2018)
– Trezor vs. Ledger Nano S vs. KeepKey (2017)
- Best Bitcoin Apps of 2017 – Mobile Apps
- Bitcoin Magazine – Cryptocurrency News
- Blockchain.info – Bitcoin Blockchain Charts and Data
- CoinDesk – Cryptocurrency News
- CryptoCompare – Live Price Charts, Exchange Reviews
- CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations
- CryptoWatch – Live Bitcoin / Altcoin Price Charts
- Finance Magnate – News
- Hacked: Hacking Finance – Learn how to hack finance and become financially independent
- Online Learning from Princeton: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies
- One of my all-time favourite vpodcasts is from Epicenter, when they interviewed former cypherpunk Vinay Gupta, and discuss how Bitcoin is moving us away from what he calls “Lawyer Capitalism” to “Programmer Capitalism.” In a nutshell, blockchain technology can eliminate the inefficiencies and corruption in our present systems. https://youtu.be/hTuGoRdm5wo
Source: Bitcoin for Newbies — Steemit