Two days ago, President Trump tweeted that he would make a “major statement” upon his return from Asia. That time has come. Today at 3:30pmET, President Trump will let us all know… Is it war with North Korea? Rejoining TPP? Denouncing Roy Moore? Declaring victory over tax reform and healthcare repeal? Celebrating his relationship with China? Banning NYT and CNN? Admitting he really did collude with Putin?
On Tuesday, Pres. Donald Trump will arrive back in Washington, D.C. from a five-nation Asian tour, including the formal ASEAN and APEC summits, characterized at every stop on the way, by his expressions of personal friendship, and good will on behalf of the American people. As he said in Manila today in his remarks to the ASEAN plenary: “I’m honored to represent the United States of America at this U.S.-ASEAN Commemorative Summit. We gather today at a time of great promise and great challenge. I speak to you on behalf of 350 million Americans with a message of friendship and partnership…”
Over the past 36 hours, Trump met in Manila for private discussions with India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Australia’s Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, Philippine’s Prime Minister Rodrigo Duterte and others, as well as exchanging a hand-shake greeting with Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev. Trump, in his ASEAN speech, warmly thanked “Rodrigo,” for “your success as ASEAN chair,” and “for your incredible hospitality,” and also for Duterte’s “fantastic” singing at the gala dinner last night!
Before Manila, Trump was in Hanoi for an official state visit to Vietnam. There, in addition to economic and security discussions, he struck a special theme, referring to the fact that it was Veterans Day in the U.S.. He pointed out that, “out of war and conflict, we have achieved a deep friendship, partnership and we have achieved peace.” He spoke of the horrors of the [vietnam] war, and he expressed deep respect for independence, which is a “sentiment that burns in the heart of every patriot and every nation. Our hosts here in Vietnam have known this sentiment not just for 200 years, but for nearly 2,000 years…” This was applauded.
The President’s other theme throughout his entire trip, was “fair” trade. Commercial deals were signed in Vietnam and other places, besides the raft of $253 billion worth of commitments announced between Chinese and U.S. companies Nov. 10 in Beijing. All these business deals, in themselves, do not add up to a new economic era, nor even to a threshold for that. But they do signify the potential of the moment. Millions of Americans in the regions of new trade pledges are rejoicing at the prospect of getting some economic activity going, e.g. in the energy states—Alaska, Texas, West Virginia; in the farm/food states—Montana (beef,) Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri (the soy belt,) and so on.
Our task is to take this momentum to a much higher level, to do what is required for the new era, described by Pres. Xi Jinping, as “building a community of shared future for mankind.” We can do this heavy lifting by both, 1) spreading the word of what has actually happened in these positive events of the past 10 days of the Trump Asian tour—whose “news” is being blacked out; and 2) by spreading the understanding of the concepts required for the science of economics, as laid out for decades by Lyndon LaRouche, and most urgently, in his 2014 “Four Laws,” for what must be done now.
Why can’t people readily see this? Helga Zepp LaRouche, speaking to associates today, pointed out how the left-liberal elite has been fostered in the Trans-Atlantic, to be blind to, and oppose humanity-serving measures. This neo-liberal paradigm is the result of cultural warfare by the CCF (Congress for Cultural Freedom), a CIA-related, British-related operation. As it happens, an exhibit on CCF history (founded in 1950) is on display in Berlin right now.
But what matters, is that ideas are powerful. The present historic opportunity for mankind was directly promoted over the past half century of work by Lyndon and Helga Zepp LaRouche, as seen in the markers of proposals, including the 1975 IDB (International Development Bank,) Operation Juarez (1982) in the Americas, the Productive Triangle, the World Land-Bridge, and up through the New Silk Road paradigm.
Spread the momentum.
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.
- The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
- Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
- Stick to your choice.
- No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well /pol/
- How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
- Do just that.
- Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we’re riding the greatest timeline in existence.
Full thread: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149429066
Found in the comments:
Trump’s accomplishments so far!
- Seated Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
- 59 missiles dropped in Syria
- He took us out of TPP
- Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
- Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
- Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high
- Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada
- Bids for border wall are well underway
- Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
- Keystone pipeline approved
- NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
- Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
- Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
- More than 600,000 jobs created
- Median household income at a 7 year high
- The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history
- China agreed to American import of beef
- $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
- Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
- MOAB for ISIS
- Travel ban reinstated
- Executive order for religious freedom
- Jump started NASA
- $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
- Targeting of MS13 gangs
- Deporting violent illegal immigrants
- Signed 41 bills to date
- Created a commission on child trafficking
- Created a commission on voter fraud
- Created a commission for opioids addiction
- Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
- Unemployment lowest since may 2007
- Historic Black College University initiative
- Women In Entrepreneurship Act
- Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
- Reversed Dodd-Frank, the law that crushed small banks, restricted access to credit, and planted the seeds of financial instability
- Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
- Order to stop crime against law enforcement
- End of DAPA program
- Stopped companies from moving out of America
- Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
- Renewed the ‘Buy American, Hire Americans’ spirit
- Cutting regulations 2 for every one created
- Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
- Apprentice program
- Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
- $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota..
- Denied FBI a new building
- $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
- Saves $22 million by reducing White House payroll
- Dept. of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
- Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
- Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years
- Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
- Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
- President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
- Has given head executives of each branch a 6 month time frame to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of they’re branch
- Trump refused his presidential paycheck and donated it to veterans issues
- Stood strong against North Korea’s threats until they backed away from bombing Guam
- Stood up to the haters and the FAKE RUSSIAN NEWS!!
- Battles the never-ending NEGATIVITY from the media and Democrats trying to derail progress for a better America!
- Black unemployment was stagnant before Trump was elected, since then it has plummeted!
Trump is so WONDERFUL AND GREAT!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT TRUMP!!
THE MEDIA WON’T REPORT HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS, SO PLEASE SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE WITH EVERYONE!
1,700 domestic bank accounts frozen as a result of the Saudi purge! From Saudi Princes, businessmen, executives to lower level managers and officials – an EPIC CRACKDOWN on the Saudi house of Cards has the world’s eyes watching, even though main stream media would rather talk about who’s running for president in 2020. And why […]
Saudi Arabia took its “money laundering” crackdown to the next level on Tuesday when Saudi banks reportedly froze more than 1,200 accounts belonging to individuals and companies in the kingdom as part of the government’s countercoup “anti-corruption purge.”