Most of us know that “Climate Change” is a scam, but not as many of us know exactly WHY it is a scam. Lord Monckton explains exactly why it is a scam, down to the formula used to predict temperature changes caused by the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2 in the atmosphere.
Stefan Molyneux speaks at the EU Parliament 31 Jan 2019.
▶️ Please Donate Now: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate
- Tommy Robinson banned by Twitter and PayPal
- Laura Loomer banned by Twitter
- Republican consultant R.C. Maxwell banned by Twitter
- Carl Benjamin (“Sargon of Akkad”) banned by Patreon
- Robert Spencer banned by Patreon following pressure by credit card companies.
- Candace Owens suspended by Twitter
- James Woods suspended for 30 days by Twitter
- I, Hypocrite, focused on far-left hate speech banned by Facebook
- Avi Yemini, a Jewish-Australian IDF veteran and conservative activist was banned by Facebook
- Mohammed Tawhidi, an anti-extremist imam: banned by Facebook
- The Babylon Bee, a conservative humor site: threatened with suspension by Facebook
- Terrence K. Williams: suspended by Facebook
- Gavin McInnes: banned by Twitter and Facebook
- Alex Jones/Infowars: banned by Facebook, Twitter, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Pinterest, and YouTube
Over 800 alternative news accounts were banned by Facebook shortly before the US midterms
Tech companies have invested hundreds of millions in “news” media.
- Facebook and Apple, YouTube have all announced that they will directly fund handpicked “authoritative news sources.”
- These sources will then be promoted to their users without ads.
- Google, YouTube’s parent company, has committed a budget of $300 million to pay for “quality journalism.”
- YouTube has committed $25 million to paying for “news.”
- YouTube has also reported that it will “prominently surface authoritative sources” for users. (again, promotion with no ads)
- Jan 2018, Facebook code changes pushed “establishment” news sources to the top of engagement – CNN at the top.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s stated goal was to promote “high-quality news” that “helps build a sense of common ground.”
- The “trusted sources” ranking – any conservative outlets?
- Zuckerberg’s example of “good trustworthy journalism”: The New York Times.
- Facebook announced it would partner with 80 unnamed publications to create “exclusive news content” ahead of the 2018 US midterm elections.
- Facebook said it planned to directly fund news programming, such as shows from CNN’s Anderson Cooper and Mic.com.
- These outlets often parrot the “Russia Collusion” conspiracy.
- Fact: Google CEO Sundar Pichai told Congress that his company could only find $4,700 in ad spending from Russia-linked accounts in 2016, the Trump election year.
- National Review: “Private interests that closed deals with Vladimir Putin and his agents — thanks to then–secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s public favors — gave the Clinton Foundation between $152 million and $173 million.”
- 36,809 times the spending.
- Tech workers overwhelmingly support Democrats. In 2018, just over 1% of the $15 million sent to candidates went to Republicans. Where is the diversity?
- 23% went to Democrats – are tech people above bias?
- “Saudi money is already behind many of the biggest tech startups in the US, including Lyft, Uber and Magic Leap. Saudi Arabia’s massive $45 billion check to SoftBank’s Vision Fund, the largest venture fund of all time, means Saudi money will likely be part of the biggest pool of venture money for years to come. The Vision Fund has made at least 26 investments including into Slack, WeWork, GM Cruise, and other brand names.
- “Over the last five years, Quid estimates Saudi investors have directly participated in investment rounds totaling at least $6.2 billion.
The real inventor of Blockchain, Kelce Wilson, joins Sarah Westall for an interview. He discusses the invention and his patent, the real security issues, and crypto currencies in general. An engaging discussion you haven’t heard elsewhere!
Since the Edward Snowden revelations, I have been saying that in a few years, the NSA/CIA/FBI will barely be able to order a pizza online, because the Internet of the future will not include them. They breached not only the public trust, but also the architects of the original internet, and the cypherpunks of the 1990s, who brought us the World Wide Web.
Demonsaw provides essential tools for a spy-free world in the electronic frontier.
Eijah, the founder of Demonsaw, has announced the release of the Demonsaw source code under an MIT license!! The announcement was made tonight during the monthly community Mumble meeting for Demonsaw users. The source code is now available on GitHub.Eijah also confirmed his presence as a speake