Most of the 230 rioters arrested in Washington D.C. following Donald Trump’s inauguration will be charged with felony rioting, which carries a punishment of up to 10 years in jail and $25k fine.
- 230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump
- Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
- A violent rampage started two blocks from the White House in McPherson Square and along K Street
- A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
- Police with shields lined up and blocked the parade route as riots broke out around the city
- Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
- Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald’s and Bank of America buildings
- Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios
Full story: Daily Mail Online.