Professor Jordan Peterson set social justice activists on fire when he started publishing his series on the dangers of political correctness. After a protest against him last week, he held his own counter-protest today.
Gad Saad discusses political correctness and freedom of speech with Psychologist Jordan Peterson . . .
Jordan’s website: http://jordanbpeterson.com
Jordan Peterson reads a letter calling for his silencing and discipline from a variety of groups claiming to represent students on the University of Toronto campus.
Here are the student activists, if you want to write them and make your concerns known.
- Denio Lourenco, UTMSU LGBTQ Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marise Hopkins, UTMSU & Black Liberation Collective Organizer – email@example.com
- Mala Kashyap, President Association of Part-time Undergraduate Students – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roya Ghahremani, Executive Director OUT@UTM – email@example.com
- Julian Olivera – LGBTOUT, University of Toronto – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nour Alideeb, UTMSU President – email@example.com
Here are two of the top university administrators to which this letter was sent:
- President Meric Gertler, University of Toronto – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President and Provost Cheryl Regehr, University of Toronto – email@example.com
In this video, Jordan Peterson reads a letter calling for his silencing and discipline from a branch of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (Queer Caucus), claiming that he is creating a hostile workplace, and indicating that the union will be “organizing and acting accordingly.”
You can write the following people at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to express your opinion. Please do so thoughtfully and carefully:
- Chair: Ryan Culpepper
- Secretary-Treasurer: Emily Clare
- Vice Chair, Unit 1: Megan Harris
- Vice Chair, Unit 3: Erich Vogt
- Vice Chair, Unit 5: Alexandra Zuckermann
- Vice Chair, Colleges: Kristen Allen
- Communications/Recording Secretary: Pamela Arancibia
- Internal Liaison Officer: Meaghan Marian
- External Liaison Officer: Evan Miller
- Grievance Officer: Kevin Edmonds
- Executive Director: Wayne Dealy
- Staff Representative: Rebecca Strung