Source: Full Story.
Source: Full Story.
More evidence that weather data is manipulated to support the Climate Change Hoax…
Ed: You may wonder if The Force is rising or Hell froze over, but this is 65 of 198 people Trump wants in his administration.
The Senate confirmed 65 Trump administration nominees on Thursday afternoon, marking a significant change in Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s (D, N.Y.) previous efforts to stall the confirmation of several nominees.
Continues . . . Washington Free Beacon.
Back in 2013, I covered OPPT, extensively. For reasons not yet clear to me, it is back.
“Fictitious accounts” is the part that cracks me up–if they were fictitious, people would not be able to access ANYTHING. Therefore, the charges are based on lies.
OFFICIAL CHARGES ARE- Both Randy and Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf (HATJ) have been indicted in US District Court Eastern Tennessee District, case number 3:17-CR-00082.
– Wire fraud (5 counts) (Beane only)
– Bank fraud (6 counts) (Beane only)
– Conspiracy to commit money laundering (7 counts) (Beane & Tucci-Jarraf)
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO – https://youtu.be/20vppBbS97E
I WOULD BE CAUTIOUS UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON I DON’T WANT ANY OF YOU TO BE IN DANGER. WE CAN WORK THROUGH THIS TOGETHER AND KEEP THE MOVEMENT ALIVE PUSHING THE MISSION NOT THE MONEY FOR THE TIME BEING AS IVE BEEN SAYING NOW FOR A FEW DAYS.
This is how to battle Amazon’s takeover of Whole Foods . . .
The Co-op underwent a big makeover last night, with staff and members working together to re-align our store. You will love these changes: when you step through the door, it is like entering Ontario’s garden.
Here’s what we did, and why:
1. We are responding to feedback from our members about the products they love – this store layout gives us the ability to keep more of those products in stock.
2. The bigger produce area gives us more room to stock local produce. And easier for customers to see.
3. We’ve put products together that make sense – check out our new coffee section with the coffees and the grinder together.
4. The store is more accessible when you come in – especially for our customers with walkers, wheelchairs or strollers.
5. We now have a grab and go cooler with better merchandising for local, healthy prepared meals, salads…
View original post 12 more words
Thanks, Roger! For the sake of expediency, I’m simply linking to the Roger’s post. -Ed.